sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2008

DJ Drama and Fabolous- There Is No Competition (2008)

1. Intro
2. Niggas Know
3. Suicide
4. Fuck Wit' Street Fam (Feat. Neo Da Matrix)
5. We Do This Shit
6. Back To Do The Damn Thing
7. Here's Another Hit
8. Paperman (Feat. Neo Da Matrix)
9. Takin' Pictures (Feat. Red Cafe, Paul Cain And Freck Billionaire)
10. Mo Cars Mo Hoes (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
11. Hustla's Poster Child (Feat. Cassidy)
12. Hand On My Glock (LA The Darkman And Willie The Kid)
13. I'm Gettin' Money (Feat. Freck Billionaire)
14. U Ain't Sayin' Shit
15. Brooklyn's Finest
16. Fuck 'Em All (Feat. Red Cafe)
17. Paper Touchin' (Red Cafe)
18. Fall Back
19. I Came For The Money
20. I Dont' See Nobody
21. I'm Da Main (Remix) (Feat. Red Cafe, Freck Billionaire And Paul Cain)
22. Pimp By Blood
23. Say Hello
24. Outro
25. Dope Boys (Bonus)
Pass: thaeastsidaz.blogspot.com

0 comentários: