segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2008

Jay-Z & Notorious B.I.G. - The Commission Bootleg (2006)


1. Intro (New York, New York) (Feat. Alicia Keys)
2. Roamin' Thru N.Y. (Feat. Akon)

3. Can't Stop The Reign (Feat. Rakim & 2Pac)

4. Ride (Feat. Kool G Rap & Fabolous)

5. Players (Feat. Foxy Brown, Ma$e & Aaliyah)

6. Interlude (R.I.P. Aaliyah)
7. Can't Fade Us (Feat. Nas & Quan)

8. Interlude (The Commission Takeover)

9. Oh My Lord

10. I Love The Dough (Feat. Angela Winbush)

11. Cruisin' (Feat. Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg)

12. I Dare You

13. Interlude (Comin' Up With Kane)
14. Makin' Moves (Feat. Big Daddy Kane)

15. Interlude (Makin' of Bk's Finest)
16. Brooklyn's Finest

17. The Commission (Feat. Shyne & Lil' Kim)

18. Interlude (Battlin' DMX)
19. If You (Feat. DMX, Jadakiss & Styles P)

20. Young Gangsters (Feat. Big L)

21. Interlude (When Biggie Died)

22. Feel It In A Dream (Feat. Black Rob & Phil Collins)
23. Outro

Pass: thaeastsidaz.blogspot.com

0 comentários: